Noch Z 88308 Deluxe Z gauge Two Trains Briefcase Layout Interlaken Dimensions 32 x 22 x 6
This beautiful Z-gauge winter layout offers lots of driving pleasure in a small space. The varied railway route leads over an imposing viaduct and through avalanche barriers. At the center of the layout lies a pretty little village with four illuminated houses. Thanks to the two railway circuits, trains can be controlled independently of each other. The layout can be operated either via a 9 V battery or with the enclosed plug-in adapter.
- Ready-to-run model railway layout in an aluminum briefcase (outer dimensions briefcase: 79.5 x 54.5 cm, 16 cm high)
- Structured hard foam layout, completely decorated
- Two train circuits, ready assembled
- Control box with 2 train controllers
- Four illuminated houses.
- Connection is made by included power supply (input: 100 – 240 V, output: 9 V DC, 1.2 A)
Note for train combination: Please make sure that wagons are not longer than 8.5 cm because of the tight radius
Availability: Special Order