Trix HO 23176 Cab Control Car, BPw4ymgf-54, DB, Ep. III 2021 New Item
System: 2 Rail DC
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) cab control car, 2nd class, for so-called lightweight express trains (LS). Type BPw4ymgf-54 with a baggage area without a side corridor. Colloquially also known as "Mitteleinstiegswagen" / "Center Entry Cars". Version with small marker lights mounted high on the ends of the car and sliding windows on the entries at the ends of the car. Bottle green paint scheme.
- Digital decoder included.
- Headlights / marker lights can be controlled digitally.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting, can be controlled digitally.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Operating current conducting couplers can be controlled digitally.
- Interior lighting for the car consist can be controlled digitally using a decoder in the cab control car.
Model: The car has a digital decoder. It also has triple headlights and dual red marker lights that will work in conventional operation and can be controlled digitally. The factory-installed LED interior lighting can be controlled digitally. The cab lighting can be controlled digitally. The current conducting coupler can be controlled digitally. The underbody is specific to the type of car. The end of the car without a cab has red transparent marker light inserts. The trucks are type Minden-Deutz heavy with double brake shoes. The car has a truck at the cab end with track clearance devices, a train safety (Sifa) relay box, an inductive magnet, and a D 62 generator. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Restroom drainpipes and shuttle trains are included for mounting on the car for presentation is a display case. Length over the buffers 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
|Engineer’s cab lighting||X||X|