Marklin Z 88276 Steam Locomotive, BR 042 Öl DB EP. IV 2021 New Item
Availability: In Stock
Prototype: German Federal Railroad (DB) class 042 steam freight locomotive with a new design high-performance boiler and a type 2´2´T34 oil tender. The locomotive looks as it did in Era IV.
- Inductive magnet on both sides.
- Locomotive running gear and body constructed of metal.
- Finely detailed valve gear and drive/side rods.
- Modeling of the braking system, inductive magnet, track clearance devices, etc.
- Motor with a bell-shaped armature.
- Inset cab windows.
- Warm white LEDs for the headlights.
Model: The locomotive is finely detailed construction with a high-performance boiler (new design). The locomotive body is constructed of metal and has inset cab windows along with correct modeling of the details (smoke stack, cab, vents, etc.). The sanding pipes, imitations of brakes, inductive magnet on both sides, track clearance devices, and other details on the underside of the locomotive are modelled. The valve gear and drive/side rods are finely detailed and fully functional. The locomotive has a motor with a bell-shaped armature. All four driving axles are powered. Warm white LEDs are used for the headlights. The tender has spoked wheels. Total length over the buffers approximately 112 mm / 4-3/8". The minimum radius for operation is 195 mm / 7-11/16".