Marklin HO 43895 IC Type WRmz 137 Dining Car DB AG, Ep. V
Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) type WRmz 137 dining car. Pressure-resistant version with SIG diaphragms for long-distance service. Light gray long-distance service paint scheme with traffic red decorative striping. Car route: IC 2013 from Dortmund to Oberstdorf. Car position number 11. The car looks as it did in 2003.
- Factory-installed LED interior lighting included.
- Operating, current-conducting close couplers.
- Interior lighting for the entire train consist can be controlled digitally from the decoder in the cab control car.
- Interior details specific to the car included.
- Prototypical car route: Dortmund – Oberstdorf (IC 2013 Allgäu).
Model: The car has factory-installed LED interior lighting and current-conducting close couplers. The interior lighting works in conjunction with the IC cab control car and can be turned on and off digitally from a decoder in the cab control car. Red transparent marker light inserts are on the ends of the car. The skirting is designed to be specific to the type of car. The trucks have disk brakes, magnetic rail brakes, and anti-roll shock absorbers. Design features of pressure-resistant cars include SIG diaphragms, entry doors, and windows. The car has a working pantograph (does not take power from catenary). The car has imprinted car route signs. The minimum radius for operation is 360 mm / 14-3/16". Length over the buffers approximately 28.2 cm / 11-1/8".
System: 3 Rail AC
Railroad: DB AG
Availability: In Stock