Prototype: German Railroad, Inc. (DB AG) class 218 diesel locomotive, DB Locomotive/Car Maintenance, Inc. Cottbus. Diesel-hydraulic locomotive with electric train heating. Road number 218 497-6. The locomotive looks as it did starting in 2021.
- Attractive design for the Cottbus FZI.
- First time to include the striking snowplows on both ends of the locomotive.
- Prototypical roof version for the class 218.4 with large cooling fans.
- Cab lighting can be controlled digitally.
- Figure of a locomotive engineer seated in one of the cabs.